Check the backpacks! On Monday, your youngest student received the Fashion Show Family Packet with some great information that you need to know about our main HSA fundraiser. Our committee volunteers have been hard at work and we have received many generous donations but we are not done yet and we still need your help. Please take a moment to check out the donation options and how you can make this event a success. The participation of every family is what makes this show a very special event to benefit our school community.
Thank you for your participation and your donations!
Andrea Bopp and Laura Santoriello
ONLINE RESERVATIONS AND GIFT AUCTION TICKET SALES
This is the greatest show and it is not to be missed. We are happy to announce that you can now make your reservations online! What is in store: A ladies only night out with exciting prizes and a spectacular fashion show led off by our 8th graders. Plan your table or group or allow us to seat you with ladies from your children’s grade. It is easy.
For individuals not part of a pre-established group:
If you are not planning to sit with a particular group, you can simply purchase your individual ticket online at www.cbo.io/assumption/tix. You will need to enter your First and Last Name, your email address, your cell number and under “Make a selection” please enter your child’s grade so we can do our best to seat you with other moms in your child’s grade. Your Gift Auction tickets can be purchased here as well.
For guests to be seated with a pre-established group:
(1) Please nominate one of the group members to be the “Table Captain” who will be your group’s liaison with the Reservations Committee. Make sure everyone in your group knows the agreed upon Table Captain as it is needed when you register. Each table can accommodate up to 10 guests. You may also set up a group of less than 10. Your group will be seated with another group to complete the table.
(2) Individuals may purchase their own ticket online at www.cbo.io/assumption/tix. You will need to enter your First and Last name, your email address, your cell number and under
“Make a selection” please enter your Table Captain’s name. Your Gift Auction tickets can be purchased here as well.
(3) We encourage online purchasing but individuals preferring to pay by cash or check payable to “Assumption HSA” may still do so. Please remit your payment to your Table Captain so it can be sent with your Table’s Reservation form. Reservations must be paid in full before they can be processed.
(4) IMPORTANT: Each Table Captain must still complete a hardcopy Reservation Form and backpack it to the Reservations Committee. This will help us ensure that each guest is seated at the requested table. If someone in your group will be paying for their individual ticket online, please make a note of that on your Table’s Reservation Form. Likewise, if someone in your group has paid by cash or check, please make note of payment on the form and enclose the cash or check when you submit it.
Please note the following regarding ALL reservations:
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of the request- no exceptions!
- This special night is for “ladies only” and all guests must be over 18 years of age.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The cost for this year’s Dinner and Fashion Show is $75 per reservation. Your table, group, or individual reservation will not be processed until payment in full is received for all members of your group.
- For those who are setting up groups or tables for seating, a table/group Captain must be selected to verify payment and submit the completed Reservation Form to ensure that your group remains together.
Your cancelled check or emailed receipt will be confirmation that your reservation has been received. Checks should be made payable to “Assumption H.S.A.” Please note that, if for any reason you cannot attend, your reservation fee will not be refunded to you. Please contact us with any questions.
The 2018 Reservations Committee
Christine Dam firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Sidhu email@example.com
Kate Ball firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Foley email@example.com
The gift auction is in full swing assembling packages for the big night. We have added new items to our registry so please click on the link and take a look! There are items of all prices and any donation is greatly appreciated. Don’t know what to pick? A cash or check donation to Assumption HSA will help the committee purchase an item needed for a package.
We are also looking for sports or show tickets to upcoming NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA games or MPAC or Broadway shows.
With any donation, please fill out the Donation form and send to any members of the 2018 Gift Auction committee or front office.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions to any member of the committee:
Emily Harding 516-474-0747 firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Merritt 917-613-8066 email@example.com
Christine Mezaros 973-919-8955 firstname.lastname@example.org
Meredith Ricciardi 973-713-2962 email@example.com
Stephanie Vieira 215-391-2142 firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer has flown as we get set for Hollywood’s Golden Era: A Tribute to its Leading Ladies. To complement our theme, the Silent Auction Committee has put together several classic and glamorous experiences to offer at the fashion show. Assumption families are so eager to support our school and our major fundraiser gives us so many choices of ways to contribute. We hope you choose to see your name listed as a contributor to one of the exciting packages we are offering.
Click here to choose your contribution in support of Assumption School. Thank you for all you do to benefit our children’s education.
CHANEL AND CHAMPAGNE
Calling all friends of Coco! The one and only Chanel Bag raffle is back. On the night of the show, a LIMITED number of tickets will be sold for a chance to win a beautiful, classic, & timeless CHANEL bag. Tickets will be $50 for one ticket and $125 for 3 tickets and each purchase comes with a complimentary glass of champagne to enjoy!
If you’d like to help underwrite the most fabulous prize at the Fashion Show please contact one of the Chanel committee members: Anne Grimes at email@example.com, Mary Hronides at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tiffany Srnensky at email@example.com.
Donations of $100 or more are being requested at this time. Thank you for your generosity and support.
The Fashion Show Ad Journal team is busy collecting ads for this year’s Ad Journal. We invite all Assumption families to be a part of this wonderful event by placing a family or family business ad in the Ad Journal. It is a perfect opportunity to show your school spirit with an ad designed especially for your child(ren), or to advertise a family business and reach the 600+ local women who attend the event each year. A copy of the order form is attached.
If you have any questions please contact Ad Journal Committee member, Elena Rotolo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Don’t delay the deadline for ads is fast approaching…September 28!
OFF PREMISE SALES FOR GRAND RAFFLE
Off Premise Sales provides an easy way to sell your grand raffle tickets. If you want to be a part of spreading the excitement about our event in our community, please volunteer for Off-Premise Sales. By selling grand raffle tickets at church or local stores you can easily sell your initial raffle books (and more!) in only a couple of hours. Let’s break grand raffle sale records – give it a try! It is a great way to volunteer. Complete instructions are provided and the Off Premise Committee members are available to answer any questions.
Remember that each book sold is a chance for your child to win a prize in the Weekly Prize Patrol, and every two books sold earns your child a ticket for the Mini Gift Auction! Both are fun events for the kids to be part of but you have to sell your books to be entered for a chance to win.
Please sign-up using the link below and indicate your youngest child’s name and homeroom in the Comment Section. SIGN-UP LINK
Thank you in advance for selling and supporting Assumption School!
The 2018 Off-Premise Sales Committee
Amanda Biliskis 630-631-8514
Megan Reynolds 908-399-5777
Grace Crowley 201-213-3733
Dana DeFillipps 732-551-5600
Stefanie Ahern, Cindy Cooney, and Sonia Waldman are collecting wine donations for the “Wine Pull” to be held at this year’s Fashion show. Simply purchase a cork and you get to take home the bottle of wine that has the matching number to the number on your cork. What a fun way to not go home empty handed!
Any type of wine is appreciated! The value of the wine should be no less than $20 and as high as you want.
To simplify the donation process, we have arranged an online purchase and delivery with Cambridge Wines to make your wine donation. They will store the wine and deliver to the Birchwood Manor on October 18th. In addition to this convenient process, Cambridge Wines will donate 15% of total sales back to Assumption School!!
Please take advantage of this offer from Cambridge Wines and easily make your donation to the Wine Pull. The link for ordering wine donations from Cambridge is here.
All online purchases will be delivered, however, please use “in store pickup” as the delivery method so no delivery fee will be charged on your invoice.
Donations will also be collected at school and can be delivered to the front office, as done in previous years. Make sure to put your name on the donation and please do not send your child in with this donation.
Any questions can be emailed to:
Stefanie Ahern email@example.com
Cindy Cooney firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonia Waldman email@example.com
Do you run or own a business? Consider becoming a sponsor of this year’s fashion show! You can support our fundraising efforts while simultaneously gaining advertising exposure to other Assumption families and attendees of our event. Parents are always looking for ways to support one another and this certainly includes patronizing family-owned businesses.
Fashion show sponsorship has several benefits including:
- Your business’ name listed as a sponsor in the evening’s booklet
- An advertisement in the ad journal pages of the evening’s booklet
- Your business’ name scrolling on ClickBid screen as people bid on Silent Auction packages
- Complimentary tickets to the fashion show
Sponsorship paperwork should be returned by October 1, 2018. Feel free to contact the committee with any questions you may have.
Kate Tully 973-292-3600 Katiekooptully3@gmail.com
Kim Costello 917-626-9504 Kimhcostello@gmail.com
Aileen Philbrick 201-424-4389 firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone should have received 2 Grand Raffle Ticket books per child in the Family Packet. If you would like additional books please contact Val Gehm (email@example.com) with the Grand Raffle Committee. The more books you sell the more chances to win at Friday Prize Patrol and the Student Mini Gift Auction. Have fun selling!
SAVE THE DATE: Shop to Support Assumption School
Shop the Vineyard Vines Friends and Family shopping event on Sunday September 23rd between 10 am and 3 pm. Vineyard Vines is offering a generous 10% off your purchase and 10% of all sales back to Assumption.