FASHION SHOW NEWS
The deadline for auction donations and ad journal submissions is September 28th
The deadline for online reservations is October 10th
The participation of every family is what makes this show a very special event to benefit our very special school community. Our dreams have come true……thanks for your generous response to our weekly pleas for support!”
One more plea: If you haven’t donated yet or happen to be a wine lover…..our Wine Pull is still in need of donations. Don’t miss out on the online donation opportunity with 15% of sales donated back to Assumption School by Cambridge Wines. See below for details.
Thank you for your participation and your donations!
Laura and Andrea
ONLINE RESERVATIONS AND GIFT AUCTION TICKET SALES
Still new and still taking…online reservations! Please take advantage of this is a quick and easy way to secure a seat at this year’s fabulous show! Be sure to complete ALL sections of the online form. Online reservations close on October 10th
. Go to this link
and make your reservation and pre-purchase your gift auction tickets today.
A few tips:
1. Select the number of reservations you’d like to purchase from the drop down menu.
2. Enter ALL information for each guest (first name, last name, email address, and cell phone number). Ladies over the age of 18 only.
3. Use the drop down to indicate whether you have a Table Captain or grade with which you’d like to be seated. In the “Special Notes” field, enter a Table Captain’s name or the grade to be seated with.
4. Select the number of Gift Auction tickets you’d like to pre-purchase.
5. Enter your contact and credit card info.
6. Get ready for a fun night!
*Table Captains should submit a paper form with a complete list of guests and any checks for reservations to the office in an envelope marked “Reservations”.
The 2018 Reservations Committee
Less than one month away to the big night! If you are thinking of donating to the Gift Auction, please take a look at our registry to see the items we still need to complete our packages. Any donation of any size is greatly appreciated. A cash or check donation to Assumption HSA will help the committee purchase a desired item in your name. We are asking for all donations by Friday, September 28th.
With any donation, please fill out the attached donation form
and send to any members of the 2018 Gift Auction committee. My Registry Link here
Please feel free to reach out with any questions to any member of the committee:
We are getting set for Hollywood’s Golden Era: A Tribute to its Leading Ladies. To complement our theme, the Silent Auction Committee has put together several classic and glamorous experiences to offer at the fashion show. Assumption families are so eager to support our school and our major fundraiser gives us so many choices of ways to contribute. We hope you choose to see your name listed as a contributor to one of the exciting packages we are offering.
to choose your contribution in support of Assumption School. Thank you for all you do to benefit our children’s education.
The Fashion Show Ad Journal team is busy collecting ads for this year’s Ad Journal. We invite all Assumption families to be a part of this wonderful event by placing a family or family business ad in the Ad Journal. It is a perfect opportunity to show your school spirit with an ad designed especially for your child(ren), or to advertise a family business and reach the 600+ local women who attend the event each year. A copy of the order form
is attached. Don’t delay the deadline for ads is fast approaching….September 28!
If you have any questions please contact Ad Journal Committee member, Elena Rotolo (email@example.com
8th GRADE AD JOURNAL
The deadline for the congratulatory ads for the 8th grade isSeptember 28th. We have received many ads but we would love to see more. We would not want anyone to miss out on this acknowledgement to their 8th grader so get your ads in.
Please send your payment and ad journal form
grade families into the office to Ad Journal, Attn: Ellen Edson
OFF PREMISE SALES FOR GRAND RAFFLE
DOUBLE (OR TRIPLE!) YOUR SALES! AWESOME OFF-PREMISE LOCATIONS AVAILABLE!
Sell more tickets, increase Prize Patrol chances, and contribute to our school by selling Off-Premise! Off-Premise Grand Raffle selling is fun and a great way to spend time as a family. Take advantage of warm weather this weekend and prime locations that are still available like the Creamery, Assumption Church, and Morristown Pancake House. Future locations include Kings Florham Park and Morris Plains Acme…new spots with untapped potential!
if you’re thinking about selling and want to talk to one of us, please give us a call! Many of our off-premise sales families sell year after year because they experience success, have fun, and learn in the process.
Please sign-up using the link below and indicate your youngest child’s name and homeroom in the Comment Section. SIGN-UP LINK
Thank you in advance for selling and supporting Assumption School!
The 2018 Off-Premise Sales Committee
Amanda Biliskis 630-631-8514
Megan Reynolds 908-399-5777
Grace Crowley 201-213-3733
Dana DeFillipps 732-551-5600
WINE PULL – Donations Needed!
Wine donations (valued per bottle $20 or more) are needed for the “Wine Pull” to be held at this year’s Fashion Show. We need 75 more bottles. The deadline is October 5th.
There are 2 ways to donate:
1. Online ordering from Cambridge Wines is available with 15% donated back to Assumption School. Click the link
to get started.
All online purchases will be delivered by Cambridge, however, please use “in store pickup” as the delivery method so no delivery fee will be charged on your invoice.
2. Donations will also be collected at school and can be dropped off to the front office. Make sure to put your name on the donation and please do not send your child in with this donation.
Any questions can be emailed to:
GRAND RAFFLE SALES
Thank you for everyone’s dedication to the Grand Raffle sales. Keep up the good work!
- Please continue to send in your completed books only at this time.
- Any incomplete books with less than 10 tickets sold can be submitted closer to the show once you have completed your selling.
- All books (and individual tickets) are due by the morning of the show on October 18th.
- Please make sure your child’s name and grade are on the back sheet attached to the ticket stubs to be properly accounted for and to be entered into the weekly Prize Patrol drawing at lunch as well as accounted for towards the children’s Mini Gift Auction.
- Each child will receive one (1) entry for every two (2) complete booklets they sell to the student mini gift auction held at lunch time on October 19th and (1) entry for every complete booklet sold to the weekly Prize Patrol held each Friday at lunch time.
CALLING ALL ASSUMPTION MOMS!
We need volunteers for show night!
Want to get a closer look at the gift auction packages? We are looking for volunteers to help manage the gift auction tables. It’s a volunteer opportunity that also gives you a chance to mingle. Sign up for any of the following 45 minute time slots: 5:45-6:30pm, 6:30 – 7:15pm, and 7:15 – 8:00pm. Simply click HERE
to sign up!
If you have any questions, please contact: