HOSPITALITY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
LEARN TO RIDE A BIKE CLASS (Ages 5-13)
MUSICAL THEATRE JR. WORKSHOP
ASSUMPTION SCHOOL BASKETBALL REGISTRATION
SAVE THE DATE – FIRST SCHOOL DANCE OF THE YEAR!
ADVENTURE CLUB – WOLLMAN RINK
CHRISTMAS STORE 2018
Should you have any questions regarding Christmas Store, please contact, Michelle Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org), Linda Chang (email@example.com), or Christine Sidhu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
VOLUNTEER AT ASSUMPTION SCHOOL
Volunteering on a committee is a rewarding way to show your support for Assumption School! Please follow the link to sign-up. Committee coordinators will contact you within the next few weeks. No matter how you can help, your time and talents are needed and very much appreciated!
** Note: All school volunteers must complete the “Protecting God’s Children” requirements. Details will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
ATTENTION ASSUMPTION PARENTS
FASHION SHOW NEWS – HOLLYWOOD’S GOLDEN ERA:
A TRIBUTE TO ITS LEADING LADIES – THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2018 – BIRCHWOOD MANOR
2. Enter ALL information for each guest (first name, last name, email address, and cell phone number). Ladies over the age of 18 only.
3. Use the drop down to indicate whether you have a Table Captain or grade with which you’d like to be seated. In the “Special Notes” field, enter a Table Captain’s name or the grade to be seated with.
4. Select the number of Gift Auction tickets you’d like to pre-purchase.
5. Enter your contact and credit card info.
6. Get ready for a fun night!*Table Captains should submit a paper form with a complete list of guests and any checks for reservations to the office in an envelope marked “Reservations”.